1. Are the products genuine ones?
- At first stage the shop sells only products manufactured by ourselves then will gradually introduce comprehensively selected items from reliable factories. All items here are 100% genuine, though the appearance may be generic version, or OEM version sometimes. Fobshenzhen.com is not a online grocery or C2C portal that sells everything with thousands and millions of sellers so that we can ensure all items are genuine offering at reasonable price.
2. Are you responsible for similar items shopped elsewhere?
- Sounds funny. We would love to but sometimes not capable to do so as what inside the similar items or looks-the-same ones is beyond our imagination. Actually before fobshenzhen.com was set up, there were thousands of complaint and assistance request were referred to us. We're very sorry for that but sometimes we could not help as the items were from elsewhere and out of our control. That's why we determined to set up an online shop window. Before that we only ship bulk orders to importers, distributors and OEM brands while the service/support were covered by our importers, distributors and OEM brands.
3. Is there any hidden charges?
We don't add taxes, VAT, or other hidden charges. You pay only what you see on the checkout page, i.e. goods total value(for free-shipping items), or goods subtotal plus shipping cost(for non-free-shipping items).
4. How much tax do I need to pay?
Please note that all import taxes / duties are the buyer's responsibility. Fobshenzhen.com doesn't charge taxes from you.
fobshenzhen.com will accept no responsibility for customs costs incurred.
Many countries do not charge import duties on private items, samples, and goods below a certain stated value.
However, you may find that you have to pay taxes when goods you've ordered from us arrive in your country.
Obviously you will want this to be as low as possible, but fobshenzhen.com are NOT able to give you advice or information about tax rates and customs charges in your country.
You must ensure you find out about regulations in your own country before ordering from fobshenzhen.com. In most countries the actual origin of the goods (China) is not important: only the declared value of the goods and declared contents is relevant.
5. Can you help for import taxes and/or additional duties?
We would love to upon written request when shopping with us, but it is not our obligation, and we're not blame to this and not responsible for any should-be sequence.
In some countries you have to pay taxes on imported goods. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, do not incur taxes, and the rules are different from country to country, and often applied differently in different places, and sometimes rather randomly.
Fobshenzhen.com is based in China, therefore anything you buy from us is going to be imported as far as your country's customs are concerned. Unfortunately there is no way for us to know the rules, regulations, customs, traditions, practices, loopholes, schemes, systems, paperwork, codes, laws, or rulings of any country.
As such we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country, thus we're not responsible for it. As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order.
If you have to pay import taxes and/or additional duties and sales taxes (e.g. VAT in the UK) then you would have to pay that to the courier upon receipt of the package(s) from China. Unfortunately we can't calculate this for you and there is no way to pre-pay it. If you are drop-shipping or sending a gift item to someone else please make sure they are aware of the possibility of having to pay taxes when receiving the goods.
If you order goods from us and feel that you've been unexpectedly 'stung' with taxes at your end, please don't blame us.
Please find out as much as you can about your import taxes in your own country before completing your order.
If you find out information about the import tax situation in your country, and you believe there are ways for you to minimize the taxes you have to pay (or eliminate the taxes altogether), we are more than happy to follow your instructions regarding labeling, packing, value declarations, invoices, etc. Just tell us what you need and we will let you know what we can do to help. However, this does not mean we're responsible for offering such help in respect to your instruction and we're not to blame for any sequence for it.
6.Can you declare $ X for my order to avoid import taxes?
Question: "I am in [COUNTRY]. If the order is declared over USD [TAX THRESHOLD] then I will be painfully taxed. Can you help me by declaring the goods at [VERY LOW VALUE]?"
- First, we would love do our best to help you with import regulations.
If you have special instructions for the waybill and invoice declaration on your orders, you need to tell us these instructions every time you order, using the online checkout comments box.
7.Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
8. Can I import big volume, or OEM here? What's the pricing then?
- Yes but not FOBShenzhen.com since it is for retail and small volume orders only. For volume order and OEM/ODM business please refer to our company website: www.visonicom.com. Actually 99% of our business is OEM/ODM based.